Video Surveillance Systems provide a video verification of the status of the facility by using live video or playback video footage of the events which occurred earlier.
Video Surveillance Systems are used to detect errors at the facility, control persons, prevent damage, document the events etc.
Main components of the Video Surveillance System are:
– cameras: analog, IP, IP-megapixel, HD CCTV cameras, “infrared” cameras…
– recorded material storage devices, DVR, servers…
– surveillance centers
Basic types of Video Surveillance System are:
– classic analog systems, in which we use cameras with analog video signal transmission
– IP video surveillance systems, in which we use the IP or IP-megapixel cameras and the image is digitally transmitted over a computer network according to TCP / IP protocol
– hybrid systems, which are a combination of the aforementioned two systems